Start receiving Quark as donations on your site
QuarkWidget WordPress Plugin
Installation: install and enable just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Upload the folder qrkdonation to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your site via the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress
Install/embed on every other website
- Go to https://github.com/Toasterthegamer/quarkcoinwidget
- Click on the Download ZIP button on the far right hand side of the page.
- Extract the files on to your web server in a folder called: “coinwidget”
- Open up coin.js and edit this line: “source: ‘http://localhost:4567/quarkcoinwidget/’” to: “source: ‘http://MyWebsiteURL.com/coinwidget/’”
- To test the donation button open up: http://MyWebsiteURL.com/coinwidget/code-sample.html Optionally you can delete this file once done.
- Finally add the donation button on your website by adding the following code to your page (Make sure to update the wallet_address!!!):
- Click here to see the code
- If you want to display the total balance instead of number of donations, then where it says , counter: “count” change count to amount.
- Once installed, please consider donating QRK to developer called Tosterthegamer: QdsGyDorBG7UxKryUiz1wwPdmmUv7ajcxk to say Thanks.